Friday, August 8, 2008

Why I want to blog.

I dont keep diary anymore, therefore, this blog would serve as my diary. I will try not to be political as possible but as I go along, I may insert one or two political opinion when my everyday life is affected. This blog would be recording my everyday adventure as a Retired Oldman. My location is at the end of the road, Malaysian Highway 2. The Gateway to Malaysia, Malaysian Major Port, a town call Port Klang. During colonial days, pre Independence or Merdeka, this town call Port Swettenham. I came to this port town 31 years ago, August 1977. Bought a double terrace house facing the first compact Malay settlement call Kampong Raja Uda. The name taken from the Menteri Besar of Selangor then. This Grand Old Statesman, finally became the Governor of Penang.

Today being Friday, I attended my Friday Prayer at Bukit Tinggi Mosque. This is where was the former Highland Estate, a Palm oil Plantation. Now a Township by itself. I can get practically everything here. There is Giant, Tesco and Jaya Jusco.

Tonight, I will be watching the Live Opening of Beijing Olympic. Can Malaysia get a Gold? The guy who get one will be a Millionaire. I worked for damn 35 years, I am no where near.

No comments: