Sunday, February 24, 2013

Burnt Down.



I was in the bathroom when the Fire Brigade screaming downs the road on Saturday 23 February at about 1715 hrs. I went downstairs to the road to investigate and I saw flame rocketing sky high from a house in front of the Mosque.

I walked to the place of incident which is about 200 meters away from my house and to my astonishment it was my good buddy’s house belong to Malek Ahmad. There was nothing anybody could do and the Firemen were busy dowsing the flame.






















 What is left of the House.



All residents were safe. Malek’s elder sister who is bed ridden was carried out by a Good Samaritan who was at the Mosque and saw smoke gulfing to the air. His elder brother who also had a stroke with his OKU son was outside the house when the mishap occurred. Malek younger brother, Ali and Malek himself was not in the house. No life affected syukur alhamdullillah.

The house was completely burnt down and nothing in the house was able to be evacuated. Malek’s classic Honda Cup parked at the porch was the only valuable item could be safe. 

I am really sorry for Malek as he is one of my closest friends in the kampong. Malek is always my companion, my sparring partner whenever he is free. We use to travel together to see the country seeking adventure and sighting new places. “Jalan jalan cari pasal and cari makan”. He drives and I do the talking.  

No comments: