Saturday, August 7, 2010

Set to go.

In a couple of hours after Maghreb, I would set for KLIA and a ten hour flight to Cairo Egypt. On the first day of Ramadan I will hop into Saudi Arabia to begin the one month Ramadan umrah. It would be historic that my first “terawih” and “sahor” would be in Cairo.

All preparations were complied re posting of 31 July 2010.

In Egypt, am looking forward to visit among others, Masjid Amru al-As – the first Mosque in the African Continent, Makam Imam Shafie, Masjid Sultan – the four Mazhab Mosque, Makam Nabi Daniel and Masjid & Makam Luqman Hakim.

For the rest of the journey in Saudia Arabia it would solely for Ramadan ibadah. I am getting acquainted with new sets of travelling mate. There would be thirty (30) of us.

The story of my journey would be posted insyaalah, when I return to Malaysia.

No comments: