Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Should have started early.

I wish I could have started blogging at his age. BUT during my time, 60 or so years ago, there was no such thing as desktop computer or laptop.

The best that look quite similar was Typewriter and that one was considered as a luxury item. I was watching my distant Uncle typing a letter and wonder how his fingers worked without looking at the alphabet board. Later on I came to know there is a class specifically how to operate the typewriter. There is also a speed test, how fast a person can type. An employed or qualified Typist must pass the speed limit given with the number of words to be typed.

With the current desktop that I have, when I blog, I still do not master the keyboard. When I type, I still have to look at the keyboard. I have the time in the world, why bother?

No comments: