Monday, July 2, 2012

Euro Cup Final.





This one game the Euro Cup Final between Spain and Italy, I stayed awake to watch besides the England / France game during the preliminary round.

It started at 0245 hrs and black coffee accompanied me all the way through. I had no favorite, just to watch good European football. 

I initially thought the game would be interesting and exciting but it turned out to be one way ticket for Spain.
As early as 14th minute of the game, Spain was one (1) up and before half time it was two (2).

I stayed on, hoping during second half period, Italy would changed tactic and gave Spain a fight. It was not so as Spain added another two (2) and chapter closed for the Italian Mafias. The Bull fighters took home the Euro cup with a 4 – 0 margin and defended their title which they won four (4) years ago.

Congratulations Espana. 


No comments: