Sunday, September 2, 2012

Malaysia Merdeka......55 years.


It came on 31 August 2012, at 55 years of age. A person born on Merdeka day had reached retirement age. I was 10+ when Federation of Malaya achieved its independence. I am a pre Merdeka son. I had tasted life before Merdeka, Komunis Malaya era, after Merdeka, Indonesian Confrontation, May 13, New Economic Policy and surviving through six Prime Ministers. I had gone round the world but Malaysia is home. 

I vividly remember the very day when Malaya got its independence. I was in Ipoh and I witnessed the celebration at the Ipoh Club Padang. At night there were parades of floating chariots and bullock carts around town to celebrate the joyous occasion. I was part of it. At that time I was the future generation to uphold the country democratic system and independence. In the early 60s, soon after Merdeka, I took the challenge of Technical education and later worked at an American Petroleum Refinery. Being Malay, I took the challenge and opted something beyond normal where serving the Government is priority and most preferable. With the implementation of NEP, I served the British Plantation Conglomerate which later taken over by Malaysians. I never worked under any Malaysian Government entity. All the years until I retired I was in the private sectors but I contributed faithfully to the nation development and progress. I never hate the ruling government as majority had ruled. 

55 years later what I saw on the eve of 31 August 2012, astonished me. 

A Street Demonstrator as if shitting at PM portrait.


  



Some Malay Street Demonstrator showing off their new version of Malaysian Flag.


The pamphlet went round on the eve of Merdeka.

Is this what we want our future generation to be? Wonder how they were being brought up? Bloody insolent!! Their parents must be numbskulls as them. The Government built schools and Universities to educate them but what did they learnt? They dare want to change my nation sovereignty flag? This is definitely a WAR against the DYMM Yang Di Pertuan Agong and they deserve to be thrown out from this country. Yes…..we may have differences with our political ideologies but not to the extent of showing disrespect to our Nation’s Head and to our Nation. This has gone too far and far too much. Every loyal citizens of Malaysia is definitely boiling and hurt.


Anwar Ibrahim, Hadi Awang and Lim Kit Siang………you are responsible!!! Nik Aziz, you are not excluded. Ambiga and Samad Said – is this what Bersih all about? Bersih your assholes, first.  Start counting your days in office. I had reached to the optimum level. If you fail to control your goons, I am not surprise history may repeat. Loyal Malaysians want to put that day behind but the Opposition behavior is instigating it to reoccur. This time around, the Malays will be against not only the Chinese but the Malays and Indians as well. Mark my words. When the silent majority wakes up, the repercussion only Allah (God) will know. A nation can be destroyed within one day but it would take a long time to rebuild. Just remember that. 

I love Malaysia. This is my home, my country, my birth place and I will defend this nation to the last drop of my blood. If the goons want to stay peacefully in this country they better start behaving. The silent majority are watching them and we will retaliate when we tolerate no more. I remain a silent observer and Malaysia is tangible with my race and faith. Malay, Allah fearing Muslim and Malaysians.

 “Amuk” as in Oxford Dictionary accepted by the world, originated from the Malay race, in case some are not aware.