Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bad April.

A)     The house main water tank was leaking – replaced with new one. Tedious job and exorbitant cost as the roof had to be dismantled and repositioned.
B)     The Master bathroom sewerage pipe blocked. Found the blockage and the pipe replaced.
C)     The Master Bedroom air condition went bust – replaced with new one.
D)     Perdana WDD 7878 – stalled due to faulty water pump. The whole engine needs to go for major overhauled.

E)      Due to 4, recalled my Mercedes 190E WBX 7031 from the kampong garage. Air condition malfunction, car need tuning, wiper adjusted and horn was replaced. Managed to get half cut air condition blower set and quotation sought for installation. I love this classic antique.

 
F)      Pesona BJN 7878 starter key manifold jammed. Engine could not be started – replaced the key manifold.



G)     TNB increased the deposit fees and dumped it into the monthly bill.
H)     Manchester United will never be EPL Champion for 2013/2014 season.
I)        The other half is pestering me to chase for people who owe me money. I give up with those brainless idiots. Time in need came begging but time to pay, even shadow cannot not be traced.


I don’t think I can make it for Ramadan umrah this year. My budget all went haywire.    

No comments: