Sunday, October 18, 2015

The Green Shirt Gathering.

It was held in Kota Baharu, Kelantan on 17 October 2015 at the home base of PAS (Parti Islam Semalaysia). The target was 60,000 participants and my guess was more. (Pictures below illustrate). That’s good and cool.

The gathering was merely in support of the relevancy of PAS as there were factions in PAS who absconded to form a new Political Party - the liberal group in PAS failed or lost during the recent Delegate Conference (Muktamar). In reality they join Political Party for the sake of status and standing. Claiming for the sake serving the communities? BULLSHIT!!!

In Malaysia, so far we have the gathering of Yellow Shirt, the Red Shirt and now Green Shirt. What color next? For the Malays, (Muslims), the ultimate shirt is White. Whether they belong to the Yellow Shirt, Red Shirt and Green Shirt they will finally be shrouded with White Shirt to meet Almighty Allah.















 I don’t belong to any shirt group but I subscribe to the Red Shirt ideologies. I support them as they had ruled Malaysia for the past 58 years and Malaysian live peacefully. They are not perfect but it’s better to work with the Devils that I know. I am Malay, Islam is my faith and Malaysia is my homeland. 



The above although from Kelantan, he is not PAS. Haji Hasbullah Latiff. A good buddy of mine, ex RTM Sabah retired and now residing in Kota Kinabalu. He likes green.

No comments: