Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Sultan.




One year old.

Born 01.04.1974 on April fool’s Day. He fooled me all right.

Breach delivery, decided to enter the world with his legs first. He refused to announce to the world of his entrance to the world which puzzled the Gynecologist and he was placed in the incubator couple of hours for observation.
Four year old.

When he was young he was allergic to cats and furs.

He has done things which I dare not, scuba diving and mingling with entertainment celebrities. Has been to places where I have not been. I hope he don’t try sky diving. He goes to odd places in the world.
The sea is now his favourite even though I never taught him how to swim.


Now adult - Deep in the sea.




Desert safari in Dubai.


At his throne.



Wonder what his next plan?




No comments: