Monday, September 13, 2010

Home sweet home.

.
Egypt Air touched down at KLIA at 1620 hrs on 11 September 2010, second day of Aidilfitri, right on scheduled after ten (10) hours flight from Cairo. The flight was smooth except for a few moment of turbulent.

I was comfortably seated at Row 41 with the two seats all to myself.
I spent thirty (30) days in the Holy Land of Medina & Mekah and four (4) days at the Land of the Fir’aun.

I was in good health condition during the thirty four (34) days away but I make a blunder when a cold shower tempted me upon arrival at home.

I will blog of my journey with pictures at a later date as I have several personal things to sort out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it would be a succesful umrah if your attitude changes, but then again, i dont see any.. pity.. just a waste of a looooootttt of money..

pakmus said...

Anon 8.08
It is not for you to judge. Allah is the ultimate. Before you want to judge my attitude, look at yours first. Are you that perfect?What I know........you are bloody coward. Reveal your identity if you are a gentleman or a genlelady. Talking about money....it is my money, not your grandfather's money. Why should you bother and I dont ask a cent from you.

pakmus said...

Anon 8.08

I know who you are because "successful umrah" only appeared in my facebook, not my blog.I am identifying your your IP soon and I know how to deal with scumbugs like you.

Anonymous said...

go ahead, be my guest.. berani buat, berani tanggung kan? WE dont mind at all.

pakmus said...

A Coward always hide behind Anonymous. You know me, you know my house, you know my contact details, come and confront me. Bring your hubby along or your Mother In Law or anybody. Lets settle once and for all. I give you 48 hours to do so.