Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Made the right decision.



Yours truly made the right decision by surrendering the PAS Membership card. PAS is not for me, PAS is for those who are “kufur nikmat”. (Discounting ALLAH/ GOD blessing).

The incident at the Muktamar PAS at Kota Baharu Stadium on 16 November 2012 will never be forgotten as long as I live. PAS held a mass solat hajat seeking Allah blessing to destroy UMNO/BN. That justified my decision for abandoning that Political Party. Allah gave me the “hidayah” to return the Membership Card. I don’t wish to go deeper into the hadith and nas about the solat hajat because I am not an Islamic Scholar and I don’t qualify to talk about it BUT I was brought up by my parents and Grandparents not to doa negatively either to friends or foes. Under all circumstances I must doa for the good well being and may Allah guide and bestowed His blessing. I am sure all good Muslim parents tell the same thing to their children. The action by the about 30,000 PAS Members at the doa solat hajat set a very bad example confusing the younger Muslim generations. Seriously their action implicates a negative impact to the Non Muslims perceptions about Islam in general. Please show me, is there any verse in the Holy Koran that Allah permit seeking destruction of a fellow Muslims? Majority of UMNO Members are Malay Muslims. I am not a Member of UMNO, even though I am Malay but I don’t turn to Allah to destroy UMNO. I was once a member, left UMNO when it was deregistered and never rejoined. I joined PAS for a year and cabut. I was disillusion at that point of time. I wonder why because I had been subscribing to UMNO ideology and I had benefited what UMNO had done to me. My late father will not rest in peace in “alam barzakh” if I was one of the 30,000 radicals at Stadium Kota Baharu in Kelantan.

Will I be seeing soon the Chinese Buddhist or Christians and the Indian Hindus in DAP or Hindraf be praying to their respective God at their respective Temples and Churches for the destruction of MCA, MIC, Gerakan and Barisan Nasional If not it clearly shows DAP who is PAS close buddy is not on the same wavelength with PAS. Therefore I can conclude, the Chinese and the Indians are more religious minded and racial conscious than PAS members. Sure……..DAP want to destroy the Malay (UMNO) dominant ruling Malaysia for the past five (5) decades but they are going to do at the Polling booth maybe, not religiously asking for their GOD assistance.

Nik Aziz classified UMNO members similar to the Buddhist, Hindus and Christians which is equivalent to calling UMNO Members as infidel (kafir) that lead to apostate (murtad). Reason: UMNO do not implement Islamic Law. It is HUDUD ala PAS that UMNO is disagreeing. The way PAS seek Allah assistance to destroy UMNO, as if UMNO has done nothing Islamic. Nik Aziz cannot play GOD to decide UMNO as infidels.

To the Chinese, Indians and others, I wish to forewarn you, any vote for PAS just to make PR successfully occupy Putrajaya in the next General Election is something that you would definitely regret. HUDUD is their ultimate aim and welfare state is just a gimmick. Assuming the scenario where PAS win all sixty (60) seats allocated to them by the Chinese and Indians assistance and UMNO/BN lost the General election with only few UMNO seats returned. I don’t think UMNO would be totally wiped out. PAS will definitely table a Bill in Parliament for HUDUD law and UMNO being the Opposition and Muslims will definitely support the Bill, otherwise UMNO would be branded as truly anti Islam. Some Malay Muslims in PKR definitely have to tag along, with the exception of few, maybe. Bet me! The Malay Muslim Parliamentarians may obtain two third majorities and the Bill will be legislated. So…….what’s going to happen? The country, our beloved Malaysia would be chaotic. The Non Muslims would cry out loud and protests will be every corner of the country. Can you and I live in peace as we are of today? If you ask me, sincerely I am for HUDUD, yes but it must be a Law of the nation, applicable to all. If the slogan PAS is for all then HUDUD should applicable to all. I don’t agree with HUDUD ala PAS which had been enacted in Kelantan and Terengganu, only applicable to the Muslims.

I spent about a month every year for the past eight (8) consecutive years in a HUDUD country. You said corruption does not exist in a HUDUD Law country? Bet me; ask any Muslim who had been there. I don’t wish to quote which country; I may be persona non grata next year. They just change the terminology from “rasuah” to “baksis”. Baksis – the payment for convenience. The meaning and the deed remains as “rasuah” which is corruption and “haram” (not permissible) in Islam. I don’t condone corruption but can we stop corruption? As long as there is human being on mother earth, a willing giver and a willing receiver, corruption will remain here to stay. To me is simple……..I don’t care those who are corrupted, it’s between the person concern and Allah/God BUT during circumstances I am affected unknowingly, I will demand for my legitimate allocation at Thereafter. I thank Allah; I am what I am today. If I am at their position, maybe I could be worst and spending my golden age carrying the bagful of sins to the grave. If A demand for 1K, I probably demand for 1M. I am not God to be free from rasuah and Satan is everywhere.

Voting PAS is the road to Paradise, the Ulamak in PAS claim. Heaven and Hell is Allah prerogative and that is aqidah. PAS is misleading the Muslim ummah for the sake of Putrajaya. The passport to HEAVEN is faith/dedication to Allah and the easy passage to HELL is deviated aqidah. I don’t have to be an Ulamak to understand this.

I am anxiously waiting for Najib declaring Parliament dissolve. I want to prove to Nik Razi, Hadi Awang, the Ketua Kampong, the Mosque Nazir and Nik Aziz that Allah rejects their doa. BARISAN NASIONAL…..four (4) votes from the family are in your hand, insyaalah.

That will be the right decision.

No comments: