Sunday, March 17, 2013

KRU Mosque.



I was at the Mosque recently to witness the “akd nikah” of my neighbor’s son and took the opportunity to record the snapshot of the Mosque stand fan cum lighting. The Mosque is hardly a year old and up to date, there is no chandelier being installed. No Philanthropist came forward and the Mosque collection is still inadequate.







 Stand fan cum Lightings. 


Izzat Emir hantaran.


Izzat Emir akah Nikah.



The Kampong would appreciate if there is anyone out there, who is willing to part with their wealth. I can be contacted. The return of lighting a Mosque for Jemaah to perform solat is a hidden investment can be brought back to Thereafter. Insyaalah. 
  
How I wish I am a Millionaire and I acquire similar chandelier which I really admire at Masjid Syaidina Aishah at Tanaim in Mekah (below). 




 The chandelier at Masjid Syaidina Aishah at Tanaim in Mekah. 

Maybe.......after GE 13, when BN recapture Selangor, then the task of getting a chandelier would be brighter.









 

No comments: