Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Periodical Medical Check.

In between my busy schedule, I have to squeeze some time off to see the Consultant at Pantai Medical Center Klang. I played truant sometimes back and my health went haywire. It is already ten (10) years since I survived from a mild stroke that landed a week hospitalization. Sheer determinations to live that enable me to walk straight now and still breathing. Some are astonish with my recovery but it wasn’t. I went a long way fighting and struggling alone. I have learnt to live on my own through thick and thin since my early childhood. I am a survivor. May Allah bless me!!

I am still fighting and maintaining.     

Date: 01 October 2013.

Blood Pressure: 120/70 – Very good.
Weight: 66 kg – increased by 2 kg.

Glucose: 5.1 – Good.
Glucose (conventional): 92 – Good.
Glycated Haemoglobin (HbA1c): 6.7 – Satisfactory control.

Urea: 6.7
Urea (conventional): 40.
Sodium: 134.
Potassium: 4.1.
Chloride: 105.

Note: Kidney condition – OK. This organ malfunction, I feared most. The Consultant commented, No fear.

Next checkup will be on 09 January 2014. This time they will perform ECG.

My weight increment - I have to revert to oat & milk breakfast and back to the jogging track.

Cigarettes price had gone up, so got to cut down on that smoking stick. The only vice that I just cannot give up yet. The BP indicated that there is no blockage anywhere. Touch wood!!  


What is important is to have enough sleep and forget what’s troubling you mentally. No Outsiders or even relatives would care a damn if you are down sick. Think positive, discard undesirable element and live spiritually as guided by Almighty Allah. Insyaallah, all well.  

No comments: