Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Second Phase.

The first phase was renovation and confirmed certified completion.

The second phase was to start moving in the basic furniture and was done within these couple of days. The fridge, TV, washing machine etc would be the third phase and the final phase is officially moving in. Mama had been very busy getting things organized.

The concept chosen is “modern contemporary” living contrast to mine which is “antique” setting. I love wood carving furniture and chandeliers and at this particular condominium apartment, I simply sit quietly in the passenger’s seat. Provide assistance and rescue only when there is a traffic jam. Have to break the Bank.








Recalling my younger days in the isolated rural kampong, I jumped into the river and slept on “kekabu” (kapok) mattress laid on the floor.

The River was my Playground.

Kekabu Matress.

Time has changed of course for once upon a time human lived in caves.

No comments: