Monday, June 22, 2015

Am Going Again.

Today 22 June is the fifth day of Ramadan; simply it is the fifth day of fasting for civilized Muslims.

I can’t hardly wait, anxiously excited for the sixteenth (16th.) Ramadan, that is on 03 July. Insyaalah, I am off to the Holy Land to complete the month of Ramadan and greeting 1st. Syawal in Mekah (Aidilfitri). This year only fifteen (15) days visa was approved by the Saudi Kingdom unlike last year it was much longer, twenty one (21) days.

The massive renovation of Masjidilharam is the main factor that the Kingdom reducing the quota of Jemaah during Ramadan. The massive renovation expected to complete by 2020 and I would be seventy five (75) then. Only Allah knows whether I will still be alive. If I live to that age, I won’t whack the Prime Minister.

Masjidilharam massive renovation.


My flight vide Saudi Airline would depart KLIA on 03 July at 1500 hrs and ETA Riyadh at 1735 hrs. Break journey in Riyadh for iftar. Flight would resume at 2130 hrs for Medina and ETA at 2300 hrs.

Masjid Nabawi Medina.

My commitments for umrah begin then. The return flight vide Jeddah, insyaalah on 17 July @ 2300 hrs Saudi time and arriving KLIA on 18 July @ 1300 hrs.

Ramadan umrah is one occasion that I had not missed since 2005 Ramadan. This year 2015 is the least number of days I will spend Ramadan in the Holy Land. I seek Allah blessing for long life so that I can walk or crawl to the Holy Land during Ramadan in the forthcoming years.

If time permit, I want to visit my Date Farm.

Relaxing at a Date Farm.




Hahahaha……….      

No comments: