Friday, June 26, 2015

Surprised.

Though fasting, I had to make several errands in Kuala Lumpur 25 June 2015. Most important was to sort out my End Ramadan Umrah with the Umrah Travel Agent. It was a very good fruitful discussion. All systems as planned. Visas are in good order. 

The next appointment was to visit Ghazali Ahmad at Wad 7C (Neuro Surgery Ward). The poor guy is recovering slowly and hopefully. Insyaalah. He is still paralyzed in bed, helpless and requires complete nursing.

After visiting hours, I had to find a Mosque for solat zohor. As I drove towards the Mosque I saw a majestic building at the end of the road. It really surprised me and to my astonishment the Faculty of Medicines of University Institute Technology Mara (UITM). I was not aware such building and faculty exist in Sungai Buloh. It really surprised me. This building will eventually provide opportunities for the Malay and Bumiputeras to become Doctors.





Faculty of Medicines UITM.

On the way out from Ibu Sinna Mosque, I diverted to the Leprosy Center to see the Flower Farm. The last time I was here was sometimes early 80s. I picked up some fertilizers for my mango tree which had not been flowering lately. I shall return with the Home Ministry soon. The orchids really fascinating.

Masjid Ibnu Sinna, Hospital Sungai Buloh.
Things have really changed and developed to the places around Sungai Buloh. I am really proud to see the development.  

No comments: