Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Year Day 2016.

First posting in 2016.

There was nothing spectacular in the morning. The weather was fine but certain part of the country is flooding. I took a simple breakfast, coffee, bread and the normal medication as per schedule.

It was Friday and the solat Jumaat was at Masjid Di Raja Tengku Ampuan jemaah, Bukit Jelutong. The usual buddy, Termizi Ah Chong was away in Penang for his “nasi kandar” maybe. So, I had Dato Malik to accompany me and we had “nasi daging” for lunch.

As we drove out, the car front left window problem reoccurred. It was repaired about two months ago, started to give me the same headache. It was stuck open and the weather is very unpredictable. Being public holiday, I was worried all the Car Repair Shop was closed but I was very lucky. I found one opened and they temporarily solved the problem. I would return on Monday to get it all fixed up.

I promised myself to visit Pak Wan Azman at KPJ Hospital in Shah Alam. At 1530 hrs, I was at Room 526 where Pak Wan Azman was resting. I brought along “apam balik” and Mrs Pak Wan prepared Kopi O. Pak Wan Azman is suffering from lung infection and coughing badly. He got it, soon after returning from the Holy Land. Pak Wan’s son Haji Azrai came with his family and I was stuck. Pak Wan refused to let me go and we were talking on sorts of topics regarding umrah. I soon felt very uncomfortable as Hospital is a Non Smoking Zone. So, at 1800 hrs, Pak Wan, Haji Azrai and I adjourned to a Coffee Shop across the Hospital. We continued our discussion and closed to 1900 hrs I had to excuse myself and it had been a long solat Jumaat for me. Pak Wan went back to Room 526 with his son, Haji Azrai.


While watching the TV3 Bulletin at 2000 hrs, I dozed off at my arm car. I was damn tired.


What a day to start the 2016.       

No comments: