Thursday, May 6, 2010

New Mosque as at 06 May 2010.

Multi purpose Hall and the Mosque.


Muti purpose Hall.



Overview from the rear.

The Main arch.


The whole Mosque complex.

Rear left view of the Mosque.
The Hall and stage of the Multi Purpose Hall.

Left wuduk area.

The corridor arches.

The courtyard.

Main Prayer Hall. (note the Main Dome to be).

Right entrance view from inside the Mosque.


The spacious Prayer Hall.



Another view of the Main Prayer Hall.


The front arches view from inside the Mosque.


Overview of the Main Prayer Hall with the future Dome.
The Minaret.

Right entrance to Main Prayer Hall, from Mosque frontage.

The beams are all intact.


The arches at the walkway.


Right entrance.


Right wuduk area and the courtyard.


The courtyard with its arches.


Right rear view of the Mosque.



The main arch.


The multi Purpose Hall.

The main arch, Mosque and Minaret seen from rear.

Crystal Crown Hotel and flyover seen from Mosque site.

The Men and Ladies toilet.




First time I was allowed access inside the Mosque construction area and I am glad, if I do not ever have the chance to pray in it, at least I had entered the Mosque.

As of 06 May 2010, the newly appointed Chairman had not convened a Meeting of the New Mosque Development Committee. The New Mosque Notice Board is still hibernating in the Mosque Meeting Room. When it would be posted up, only Allah and the Nazir knows.
.
I was talking to the Site Supervisor and he told me, insyaalah (Allah willing), the New Mosque would be ready by December 2010 and perhaps can be use for Aidiladha prayer. Let’s all doa to it.

In a month time, the bricklaying of the Mosque would be laid and to those who wish to contribute (sedekah) a brick for the construction may do so. Those who are interested may go straight to the Site Office at the construction site and deal with the Contractor. If you do trust me, I may act on your behalf and contact me at 012 3176691. I am just doing a favor for the sake of Allah and no charges incurred.

Of whatever circumstances, happening and obstacles, I am surely glad that the New Mosque is taking shape and the pictures taken above illustrated what I just said. May Allah bless those who make this New Mosque a reality from zero to the completion, fulfilling the dream of the kampong resident, presence and past.
.

No comments: