Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Proton Perdana?



Side view? Thats classis.


Back view? Even more classic.
.
.
Well.........its high time my old faithful, first version of Proton Perdana, WDD 7878 to be changed to the new one. I hope Proton really come out with this version and I absolutely consider. I used to have the Saga, Satria, Wira and still cruising around with the Perdana. The Satria, the son is still moving around the jam pack KL city with it.
.
.
I dont care what people say. I am still proud that it is Malaysian car. When we achived Independence 31 August 1957, we dont even know how to make a needle.
.

Merdeka!!! We are free.
.
We are shaping our own country from thereon. Nothing is impossible if we are prepared to do it together and support the aspiration of the nation.
.




No comments: