Monday, October 31, 2011

He answered the call.

My ESSO mate, 1966 to 1974, BAHARUDDIN BABA passed away peacefully at HUKM Kuala Lumpur on 30 October 2011 at about 2230 hours.

Innalillah hi ro jiun and ALFATHIHAH……………………………

The short message transmitted by Sabuddin Bidol immediate after the demise and yours truly redirected to some of the colleagues.

Regret that I was unable to attend the funeral as it was programmed at 1100 hours on 31 October 2011 at Port Dickson. However I had travelled all the way to his residence at Kampong Paya Port Dickson on 25 October 2011, just a couple of days back to visit and be updated of his well being. At that time he was already in bad state and doubtful he was conscious of my presence.

Early morning of 31 October 2011, I contacted Shariff at Port Dickson to be updated and requested him to convey my condolence and salam to the bereaved family.

BAHARUDDIN BABA is now joining several of my ESSO working mates who had answered the call of the Almighty before him: Bernard Lim, Mah Ah Choong, Zakaria Botak, Hassan Amin, Angamuthu, Sree Jaya, Bakar Aman, Ishak Ibrahim and Mazlan Baba.

It is a matter of time that I will do the same and only Allah knows when to summon this humble soul. No one in this world can escape.

No comments: