Saturday, April 13, 2013

Unexpected journey again.


As posted on 15 January 2013, I had a good beginning for 2013. I made an unexpected journey to the Holy Land leading a group of Pilgrims to perform the umrah by Almukminin Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd.

Sometimes in April 2013, Haji Mokhdzar indicated that I would again lead a group of Pilgrims on a tour to Cairo / Alexandria and then umrah sometimes end May 2013. I accepted and excited about it even though I had been to Cairo / Alexandria twice before. The last was pre Ramadan in 2011 with Haji Mokhdzar himself. I would love to revisit the pyramid and the scenic beauty of Alexandria.

Recently, Haji Mokhdzar changed his mind instead of Cairo he diverted me to Istanbul Turkey instead. I will to lead about 20+ tourists cum Pilgrims for Istanbul and umrah on 25 May to 09 June 2013. The last time I was in Istanbul Turkey was in 2005 and at that time the currencies was by Millions. I was an instant Millionaire in Istanbul. In the upcoming itinerary we also get to tour Doha Qatar on our way back to Malaysia. In total we would be covering five cities - Istanbul, Jeddah, Mecca, Medina and Doha.
Zaaba Kamaruddin a close buddy of mine who initially suppose to join me to Cairo stick on with the Cairo umrah trip and probably we would rendezvous in the Holy City of Mecca as both trips is just three (3) days apart.

2013 must be Allah bless year for me as I get the opportunity to visit the Holy Land more often that I expected. Ramadan is coming soon in July August and insyaalah I will make the same one month stay in the Holy Land.

These couple of days until departure date I am very busy at Almukminin Travel & Tour office assisting the Clerical staffs to sort out the pre tour formalities and necessities. It’s been twelve (12) years since I left an Office desk.

As usual I will post a write out about my second unexpected journey. Syukur alhamdullillah (Thank Allah). I believe in Thee and Thee have answered my doa (prayers) for every time I performed my Baitullah widaq I always request that Thee to invite me again to the Holy Land and if Thou fail to make it Thou request none other than Thee Paradise.

Pre handedly I thank Haji Mokhdzar and Puan Serina of Almukminin Travel for trusting my capabilities and having the confidence of my leadership.

The calling of Kaabah (Lambaian Kaabah) is too strong for me to resist. Insyaalah by end of May 2013, I will be at Masjidilharam and early June at Nabawi.

(Widaq Baitulllah – the good bye tawaf at the Holy Kaabah).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A'kum Y a Haji Mus,

Remember me? Adik Roshida... The youngest adik. Farid told me about your blog and decided to follow you especially on your Umrah trips. Have a good day. Salam.

pakmus said...

Waialaikumsalam Rafiq,

Sure I remember you. Thank you for following my BLOG. My postings cover what come by in the process of my life and my thoughts.