Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dataran Kaabah.

Kaabah and its surrounding will never be the same again. Massive construction and installation is underway to construct an elevated platform for tawaf around the Kaabah.The wheel chair tawaf lane at the outer first floor of Masjidilharam had been removed.

The project underway is to facilitate and the convenience of more jemaah performing the tawaf ritual. The tawaf at the elevated platform would be smooth as there will be no interruption from jemaah who just cross the tawaf path to get to Hijril Aswad, Multazam and Hjril Ismail. 

I find it very irritating when Jemaah especially from India and Pakistan (sorry, to say) just cross the tawaf path diagonally to the Kaabah and interrupted the tawaf ritual smooth flow. Sometimes I just feel like extending my leg and floor them but then I am right in front of the Kaabah. I normally pause with astraghfirullah, subhanallah and try my best not to move the shoulders.


Allah blesses TABUNG HAJI for setting a discipline Malaysian Jemaah to the world. All around Mekah and Medina…..MALAYSIA BAGUS!!!!

See for yourself...............................

     

















Come to the Kaabah, if you want to see the latest at the Dataran. I don't know whether the elevated platform is permanent or tempararily. Let me find out if I ever make the trip during Ramadan, insyaalah.

3 comments:

fhi usain said...

Assalamualaikum..

Always love to read ur blog, Pak Mus. Keep up the good work! :)

sky is blue said...

Assalamualaikum..

Saya baru balik dari menunaikan umrah. Kawasan tawaf semakin kecil kerana kerja-kerja pembinaa namun alhamdulillah dalam kesesakan umat Islam tetap bersemangat. Jemaah yang berkerusi roda juga tawaf di dataran, menyebabkan kita sering di langgar. Semoga kerja pembinaan berakhir segera untuk keselesaan musim haji tahun ini.

Mustapa Hamid said...

Thank you those who read my Blog. Get in touch with me so that we can get acquainted.