Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Periodical Checkup.

I had to attend to the periodical appointment with the Consultant at Pantai Medical Center, Klang today. Blood was extracted at 1100 hrs and consultation at 1500 hrs.

Glucose : 6.9  Random 5.9 – 7.7    Remark: Good.

Glucose (conventional): 124 Random 72 – 141    Remark: Good.

Glycated Haemoglobin HbA1c: 6.4%    Remark: Optimal control: <6.5% Good.

Blood Pressure: 120/70  Exceeding 130/80 is red alert.   Remark: Excellent.

Weight: 64 kg  Remark: Increased of 2 kg from previous – need to control.

Overall, except for the weight, all are under good control. I need to go back to the jogging track which I had abandoned. Perhaps the food in Mekah & Medina which was too good that cause the increment. Time constraint that I was unable to perform umrah rituals as many as I possibly could.

I am most happy about the blood pressure. Poor blood pressure control can lead to heart, lung and kidney ailment.

I am happy and Doctor Zachkaria Varguesh is happy.


The next appointment will be on 01 October 2013. The forthcoming Ramadan can surely reduce my weight. 

No comments: