Monday, September 9, 2013

The New living.

Sunday 08 September 2013, Hari Raya festive season is over and gone. The festive may be over but the traumatic events still haunting me mentally. Amicable solution will not be found at the very least, the near future and definitely will be prolong.

I consoled myself as my son invited the family to view his newly completed condominium, Block E of Casa Tropicana Condo opposite Damansara Jaya. Finally it is ready for occupancy and the handover formality was in best order.

It was the first time I was on site even though I was following the progress of its development when I take on the NKVE Highway from Bukit Rajah to the north or to Jalan Duta. We overviewed the completed condo and we were fully satisfied with the set up, the location and the environment. Double security to enter the block, basic infrastructure well equipped. It came with three (3) split unit air condition, stove, water heaters, kitchen cabinet, gymnasium, swimming pool, Game Hall, event enclosure and ample visitors parking bays. Shasha would love the swimming pool. The views from the 10th Floor is captivating and we see green almost at every angle and of course the concrete jungle. There is a new Shopping Mall under construction just across the road.

The condo is ready for occupancy but hold on…….many more to be done, the lightings and furniture. I suggested an Interior Designer to embellish the condo. The concept would be modern living. The old man prefers antique settings but shot down. Taste of young man definitely differs. I was even willing to part with my antique kopitiam marbled table set.


By October everything will be all set.  

Front view from visitors Parking Bay.


The hall.


Master bedroom.

Kitchen.







All round views.

Wading Pool from 10th.Floor.






The Swimming Pool at Floor 3A.


The Mall under construction across the road.

Rear view from the Swimming Pool.


No comments: