Sunday, August 10, 2008

Me.....and as the years went by.

I was born in a small kampong, between Sungkai and Bidor. Educated in the kampong school, Bidor, Tapah and Penang. First job at Port Dickson. Consequently in Singapore, Pasir Gudang, Port Klang, Damansara KL anf finally retired in Port Klang. Found my other half at Port Dickson and blessed with two kids all born in Seremban.

As a kampong Boy, am proud that I have seen the world. Most achievement, flew to US westward and back to KL via LA and Narita. I have circumnavigated the world. Thank you to my former Employee or rather, my BOSS. The most scary place I visited was Ho Chin Minh City and I would not spend my own money to go there anymore. The best place and the most beautiful which I enjoy going is the Holy City of Medina. I find peace in myself whenever I confide with Allah in the Nabawi Mosque. The Holy Prophet (pbuh) tomb is in this Holy Mosque and I am not far from His Holiness.

My regrett - two years after I retired, I overlooked my health. I had a mild stroke, a week recuperating in Medical Centre. It took me about a year to slowly recover. It was a painful recovery, where friends abandoned me. Merely they were scared I might get another stroke during their presence. My eyes were failing and I gave up my golf for good. I was not a good player, anyway. Family members were beside me to guide and coach me to normality. I spend the lonely hours spiritually and confide with the Almighty.

Allah had been kind to me and my health is getting better. My eyes operated and I kept away my spectacles which I had been wearing since 1960.

God willing, insyaalah, this coming Ramadhan, I will again make my pilgrimage to the Holy Land. The coming one, will be my 4th. consecutive Ramadhan spending the month in the Holy City of Medina and Mekah.

1 comment:

zaaba said...

Salam...hi bro aji...keep it up..rajin bro menulis lagi at least terluang juga masa masa yang boring. TAPI kalau bored juga you 're always welcome to punch card in Rangsangmas..