Thursday, December 16, 2010

Leaking again.

Yesterday after the asar prayer and evening tea, I had to clean up the porch floor. There was an oil leak that could injure someone backbone. The car lubrication oil sump’s screw which I replaced last week was leaking again. Mid morning I went back to the workshop and got it rectified. Hopefully the leak would stop otherwise another mop up housekeeping in waiting. Wikileaks cannot be stopped as it had leaked all over the world.

The leak patch at the porch flooring was crystal clear, and could not be hidden. Failing to clean up the leak, may cause injury to someone, perhaps permanent disability. I could be sued and I could not afford it. First I got lectured by my other half, drove to the workshop, lectured the workshop guy and finally drove home to clean the leak. There was no problem at all and I remember during my school days whenever I solved a mathematical solution, I proudly wrote down QED, Quite Easily Done. For Wikileaks – Damage Done. It’s up to the affected party to prove that it was a lie or the Leaker himself to deny that he was not the source. After all it was just a leak. No big deal.

Leak seems to be everywhere now and it had also affected the region and the world in general. Some took it light and some seriously upset. It jolted a few Head of States, Presidents and Prime Ministers. Everybody is spying at everybody and passing it to Third Parties. It has led to Diplomatic Protest Letter and Road Shows.

The world, particularly Malaysia is getting politically chaotic. I wonder………if everybody wants to become the Head of State or Prime Minister, what will the country be? Who is going to sweep the street and collect the rubbish? No country in this world where everybody (the citizens) is at par with everybody. No President and Prime Minister can satisfy everybody. Somebody somewhere is surely poorer than the other.

To me it’s simple, on the eve of my 65 Birthday, I declared for as long as the country is peaceful, I am more than happy. It is better to back the Devils that I know than the Devils around the corner. GOD knows how my life would be affected with the unknown Devils. I just want to spend the rest of my life in peace, Allah willing. Only this morning, my batch mate, Dr Osman Awang called to inform that another batch mate of 1963–1965 Tuan Haji Nordin Saad passed away on 2 December 2010 at Selayang Hospital. Alfatihah.

No comments: