Friday, July 8, 2011

BERSIH 2.

2011 - Masa Untuk Berubah (Time To Change). Change what?

As far as I am concern I don’t bother …………..wherever and whenever Bersih intend to upstage their Rally, whether on the street or in the Stadium. I will not get myself involve. What the fcuk for? Bersih supporters can do whatever they like but you guys don’t screw the peace and serenity of Malaysia that I am enjoying. If you do, I am going out there to defend my motherland with whatever means I have to the last drop of my blood. I am not joking.

I have given an ultimatum to my son who is a resident of Kuala Lumpur not to get involve and I will abstain myself from bailing him out if he ever gets on the other side of the law.

Bersih, for what? The Rally is to request for fair and clean election? If the last General Election in 2008 was not fair and dirty, they wouldn’t have captured five (5) states. If they had won all the states and rule the country surely the General Election was clean. Is it?

The reasons why they desperately wanted to hold the Rally is for the obvious reason that Anwar is going to face trial on 16 July 2011 and before that happen they purposely want to create chaos in Kuala Lumpur perhaps it would then spread to all over the country. The trial would be further postponed indefinitely. It had been for the couple of years.

The next General Election is coming soon and when Bersih demonstrated in 2007, the Opposition captured five (5) states in the 2008 general election. Perhaps Bersih is duplicating the 2007 Rally so that the present Government will topple in the coming general election. I doubt they would succeed this time around because this time the scenario is different. Majority, especially the Malays (including me) regretted for returning the Opposition. I thought they would be for the better but they are really hopeless. This time around, NO WAY FOR THE OPPOSITION.

PKR, PAS, DAP and several NGOs wish to imitate Tahrir Square in Egypt toppling Hosni Mubarak and the Government. (One of AMK leader had declared so). Kuala Lumpur is no Cairo. I had been to Cairo twice (2X) and I know what life in Cairo is. In Cairo, they beg you to clean your shoes for bread in the stomach. In Cairo they still ride on donkeys but in Malaysia we ride on motorized or peddle on two wheelers, the very least. In Cairo, one (1) million people live on Graveyard. Don’t go too far off. Just see Jakarta or Manila. You want to compare with Singapore? Fine but you must agree Singapore is an island with 2 - 3 million people only. Is the everyday life of a Singaporean as flexible and free as we are in Malaysia? Due respect to the Singapore Leaders, what they do is the right thing and they have the capacity and ability to control the populations. However there are still who are not happy.

I had lived in this country for the past 65 years, started living in a kampong with all the handicaps, got myself educated, worked tirelessly accumulated my wealth through legal means, went round the world and now fully retired enjoying the toil of my sweat peacefully in this beautiful Allah (GOD) bless country.

I went through the Three Star era, British Imperialism, Kapal Layar, Merdeka, May 13, New Economic Policy, Barisan Nasional and now the so call Pakatan Rakyat. I lived through Tunku Abdul Rahman, Tun Razak Hussein, Tun Hussein Onn, Tun Mahathir and Tun Abdullah Badawi as my Prime Minister. Now Najib Razak is holding the baton. Each of them has their own laurels and shortcomings but the country is developing day by day. Malaysia is now known throughout the world as the most developing and tolerant Muslim majority populated country. Malaysia has sustained inter racial harmony since the debacle of 13 May 1969.

So guys don’t screw it up. If you want to hold the Rally do it peacefully and then hand over your Memorandum to the Royal Majesty. Don’t forget, the next time around when and if you govern the country, somebody somewhere in Malaysia will also want to rally against you. No country in this world is perfect 100% and the only perfect kingdom is the Kingdom of Allah (GOD). You get to taste it when you and I kick the bucket. In the meantime be a nice guy, earn your living honestly and when the next General Election come around, perform our duty and agreeable to the majority.

Life can be simple as that and why want to throw stones at the hornets’ nest? Every five (5) years we can throw the stones. The ballot box is the best place to decide who rule this country, not by showing your frustrations in the street or Stadium.

If you want to clean the Election Commission or the Government, look at your own backyard first. Is it clean?

No comments: