Wednesday, July 20, 2011

KRU New Mosque as at 20 July 2011.

The Mosque frontage.

Right side frontage.

Right side main entrance.

Mosque right wing. Note the ventilation.

Tiling in progress.

Main prayer hall status.

Facing the main prayer hall and the qiblat.

Beautiful Moorish arches.

Left is Muslimah washroom & wuduk area and passageway to main prayer hall.

Rear view of Mosque.

The septic tank in place.


It was about 1800 hrs when the sun was setting on the western horizon that I entered the New Mosque complex to be updated of the latest development.

Concrete culvert at the frontage drainage was completely laid. Tiling work was in progress. The septic tank was now in place. Workers were removing the right temporary spandex walling.

The main prayer hall was at it was seen on 11 July 2011. I was imagining a beautiful decorative chandelier hanging from the main dome to brighten the magnificent Mosque prayer hall. I wonder who would be the Philanthropist donating the grand chandelier. I hope somebody is working towards it.

It is very unlikely that the New Mosque could be put into use during the forthcoming Ramadan as it is only about ten (10) days away. If the main Contractor mobilizes full force and speed during Ramadan, maybe it could be use for solat Aidilfitri. I pray (doa) so. The chances for solat Aidiladha is surely promising, insyaalah.

A Mosque is the place to instill “ukwah”, not a place otherwise as regrettably and shockingly happened on 2009 solat Aidilfitri. One can talk nonsense outside the Mosque but not inside even within the Mosque compound. Only “jahiliyah” do that. My Ustaz had preached that since I was a small kid. For talking rather than concentrating on my “jahama” lesson, I was even caned by the Ustaz. I was about eight (8) year old kid and the lesson was in the kampong Mosque. I always respect the Mosque since then. Alfatihah to late Ustaz Manaf and I always remember what he said even I am now close to sixty six (66).

No comments: