Thursday, February 16, 2012

I feel free......

I am relieved that my blood pressure is sustaining below the danger level. Mentally and physically is slowly recovering but not to the fullest yet. Facebook and sometimes Email is definitely no good for my blood pressure. I had to make drastic move by removing some as it had collided with my mindset. I am avoiding petty matters. There are many other things to worry of. My mother is aging closing to 90 of age at hometown and her health is a cause of concern.

Politics is totally out for me in Facebook. That’s not what facebook for!! You want to talk about politic join a Political Party seriously and shout it out at Political Party Rally. I am the least bothered. Insulting remarks in Email is simply disgusting and who need such contacts anymore?

To WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, I don’t mean to be ruthless if your name had been deleted, much regret but I have no choice. At my age I need seriously above all, consider about the pressure on my heart and my brain. I acknowledge the fact in tandem they are aging too, more reasons to sustain their condition. Probably I had strenuously overworked them during my young crazy old days.

Top priority is to stay alive, insyaalah (God willing). Not forever, that’s for sure.

Was at Pantai Medical Center for periodical checkup, the blood pressure was 110/70, weighing 61 kg and the Doctor advised at current age just maintained the BP at that level and the weight to be further reduce to below 60 kg. My weight on 10 December 2011 was 63.8 kg. Last month and off late the BP was horrible, like a yo-yo. The Acheh getaway somehow took away what was troubling me mentally. I am now a regular at the jogging track every morning after the subuh prayer except when it is raining. Life will never be the same again.

Food? Oat for breakfast, lunch – only a bowl of rice and dinner two (2) slices of whole meal Gardenia bread. No more “nasi lemak”, “nasi kandar”, “roti canai” and “ikan masin”. No oily stuff, sugar and salt for me. Even the “teh tarik” at home is being diluted and hot drink is low fat milk. As far as possible I am avoiding kenduris, wedding invitations and any feast for that matter, unless extreme necessities.

It is a lonely life out here but I still have friends around the Kampong, at the Mosque and at the Jogging Track to cheer me up. I have Kassim Selamat, Raziff, Pak Meor and few others to walk along at the track. Keeping fit is a serious matter. There are plenty of unfinished job and my “amal ibadah” is far from adequate to face Almighty Allah. As a Muslim, spiritual medication will be of good help to sooth the mind. “Zikir” - will take away all mentally nonsense and problematic.

Whatever you do, the ultimate decision and judgment is from Allah. Allah knows what you do, and the intention of all decision and actions that you endeavor. It’s best just to ignore detrimental specimens that would destroy my well beings. The ultimate aim is to have peace of mind. In LIFE, when you are down and sickly nobody cares but when you are up and about many will take advantage. Better to play smart.



110/70 - that's bloody good!!!

Every weekend, I have the little Darling to cheer me up.

No comments: