Wednesday, February 22, 2012

KRU New Mosque as at 22 February 2012.

The Mehrab.

The Mimbar.

Imam Pulpit.

Incomplete cleansing bunk for the demise.

Mini ablution area.

Grass turf.

Mosque right side view.

Mosque frontage fencing.

I entered the New Mosque complex at mid morning just to see the development of the Mehrab and Mimbar. The above snap shots were the latest development.

I also took the opportunity to see the latest in the room to handle the demise (Bilek Mandi Jenazah). The final bath of those who would be summon by Allah. I was glad the concrete bunk had been constructed according to the kiblat. It is still under construction. The only setback there is no door connecting to the adjacent room where the demise would be finally wrapped. Provision had been made to break the concrete wall to install a door.

Grass had been planted at open soil area accordingly.

Someone on site inquired about the chandelier?? I could not answer him. Honestly I had hinted to several friends who are filthy rich but up to date, regret no positive response. I cannot assist further on this aspect because I am also in the dark about any plan about the New Mosque. The people who were appointed by the State Mosque Affairs are directly involved and they should know better.

Projected handover is April 2012. Insyaalah (GOD willing) but I still predict June 2012 + or – two (2) months.

No comments: