Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Something troubling me.

Last night I only managed to hit the sack at 0100 hrs and at 0430 hrs I was wide awake and could not continue with my sleep. I really felt restless and loss.

I gulped my normal routine orange juice and prepared oatmeal with milk for breakfast. The dawn still not broken and I faced the computer to browse for any latest news. At 0610 hrs it was Subuh time.

By 0645 hrs I was at the jogging track and the floodlight was still on. The earliest I ever been and the first among the gang. I brisk walked two (2) rounds covered a distance of about 2500 meter. However, something that happened yesterday could not get out of my mind, no matter how hard I tried. I was trying hard maintaining my BP from shooting up.

The jogging gang gathered soon after and started talking about politics. I was at a distant but I could not help hearing the conversation. It is all right doing business with the Jews but not with the Zionists. The Holy Prophet was working with the Jews before said one PAS Sympathizer. I just could not stand it and I told him straight that the Jews during the Holy Prophet’s era were under the governance of Islam. The situation was different then compared to now. As written in the Holy Quran, the Jews will not stop until all Muslim adapt to their fate. That’s the problem when one did not analyze anything that simply just came out from PAS Statesman’s mouth. I was lecturing my facts gathering momentum and the PAS Sympathizer walked off before he got more whacking from me. He knew my face was getting red.

On the way home bought the newspaper from the stand. Over coffee I went through the newspaper but my mind was lingering somewhere else. It will take sometimes for my mental state to be stable. Xanax is still in the Medical Box in case I need to tension down my mental stress. It is of some other confidential matter that is troubling me, not the Jews and Zionists issues. The Jews issue will not end until Doomsday.

So help me, Allah.

No comments: