Monday, April 23, 2012

Extremely well control.


That’s what my Consultant Physician at Pantai Medical Center told me when I saw him on 19 April 2012. My BP was 110/70 and my weight 60 kg. Glucose level was 6.8 two (2) hours after food and HbC1A 5.8. The three (3) months average glucose level is about “Non Diabetic”. That was fantastic!! He will see me in two (2) months time.
In fact previous Sunday 15 April 2012, the Pharmacist checked my BP. He repeated thrice (3) and I was extremely worried of something abnormal. He smiled and declared it was 110/70. He repeated just to confirm as he was also puzzle to see my BP was at the best normal. Couple of month back it was 190/90 and now it had stabilize. The prescription by my Consultant Physician and the medication bought from the Pharmacy is doing wonders.
One aspect that lowered my BP is the daily brisk walking without fail for about two kilometers every morning except when it rain. I am weird at the Jogging track as I always do it alone and hate company walking along. I need full concentration, talking while brisk walking is unnecessary emission of energy. I engage the earphone to the hand phone and I listen to the recital of the Holy Koran. I am doing spiritual and physical therapy simultaneously.
Food is another aspect. Rice is only once a day, resorting to only to a small bowl equivalent. I consume a lot of leafy vegetables, salad, cabbage etc. I avoid oily food and roti canai is only once a week. Normally it is oatmeal and milk for breakfast. Once upon a time, I hate chicken but now I have no choice as white meat is recommended by the Dietician.
Over and after, yours truly is now mentally relaxed. I shun away from family politics. Sometimes family politics is mentally stressful. The best antidote is to break off contacts. No news is good news and good for my brain cells and heart beat.
Sixty six (66) years down the winding and bumpy road, I have learnt several lessons. I am going to play smart from now on and care less whatever perceptions anybody has. I cannot keep on pleasing and take the brunt, eventually I get hurt. Now, I just don’t care a damn, for it is me that is going to survive. I don’t owe anybody a living and To Whom It May Concern, please stay away from my LIFE. Don’t ever take me for granted anymore. Several weeks ago, my Consultant Physician had to prescribe “xanax”, a medication for mental disorders. I was at the verge but well check and control in time. Mental disorder can affect the heart beat.
I hope to hear the similar statement from my Consultant Physician of very well control on my next consultation and the rest of the rest. So help me God (Allah).     

No comments: