Tuesday, April 10, 2012

She was not well, yesterday.

Shasha.

My darling Shasha was not feeling well yesterday. She was with us from Friday afternoon until Saturday evening and I could noticed she was not that cheerful than usual. She complained of tummy ache on Friday night and we applied some ointment and got better. On Saturday afternoon my daughter took her to SACC (Shah Alam Convention Center) Shopping Complex - her favorite Complex where she loves riding the battery operated car.

Back from Shah Alam she looked tired and took a nap from 1500 hrs till 2000 hrs. Later, I sent her back to her parent as Sunday would be her Kindergarten Sports Day. I promised her if she did not get any prize during the Sports Day, I will buy her one.

Monday morning – I checked with her mother who told me Shasha vomited last night and in the morning she was purging. The wife and I quickly went over to her Grandmother’s house to check on her condition. She was not around as the Grandfather took her to the nearest Clinic. By the way she got consolation prize during the Sports Day. She insisted on attending in spite of not feeling that well. The Sports Day worsened her condition.

Back from the Clinic, she was not her usual self, quiet and lay down on the sofa. She looked down and I was very worried. I wanted to cheer her up and I went to a Book Store to get the plasticine which she had been asking for. She told me at the Kindergarten, the Teacher gave her limited time to play around with the plasticine. I bought for her six (6) boxes, sent her four (4) and the remaining two (2) remain in my house for her to play when she is around.

This is one kid that melts me down. She is untouchable and the BOSS whenever she is in my house. Though she is someone granddaughter but she also treat us as her grandparent. I don’t even allow a mosquito to touch her.



No comments: