Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Their first UMRAH.

The wife and I took time off to KLIA sending off my younger brother Azman Hamid and wife heading for Saudi Arabia, the Holy Land to perform their first umrah. It was a brief meeting as we arrived at KLIA, rather late at 1300 hrs. Azman and wife hurriedly had to assemble around the Departure Lounge to dress up in “ihram” and solat jamak taqdim (zohor and asar).

Departure was 1530 hrs heading for Jeddah and onward direct to Mekah. They would then perform the umrah ritual. The Medina trip would be toward the last part of their journey to the Holy Land before flight home on 14 April 2012.

I wish them the entire best, safe journey and may Allah bless all their ibadah. It was a great feeling to see Azman, a younger brother leaving for the Holy Land. My doa - Allah would take care of him and this will not be his last journey.

Azman & wife.

Azman & wife with my wife.

Me with Azman & wife.

Azman's wife heading for Immigration checkpoint.

Azman waving good bye after the first Security check.

Azman walking towards Immigration check point.

At the Immigration Check Point.

With their first journey I wish and doa that one fine day, Azman and his wife would be able to perform the Haj. Insyaalah.

5 comments:

anak.mak..abah.enterprise said...

may i copy all those photos...??

pakmus said...

Go ahead....no problem.

jessica said...

Thanks, It would great to have Umrah visa. I want to spend my whole life up the.

jessica said...

Thanks, It would great to have Umrah visa. I want to spend my whole life up the.

jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.