Thursday, May 24, 2012

Border line.


Mid morning visited the Pharmacy for the monthly supply of medication. Got my blood pressure tested and was quite a cause of concern as the reading indicated 138/80 compared to only 110/70 on my last visit at Pantai Medical Center on 12 April 2012 which was about a month ago. 

It was a borderline case. Not that very serious actually but a case of serious concern. The systolic had increased from 110 to 138 and the systolic from 70 to 80. The systolic that was worrying. I suspect the contributing factor was the temporary discard for observation of Amolidipine Besylate 5 gm as prescribed by the Consultant Physician. The next visit will be on 07 June 2012 and see what the BP like and what the Consultant advice. If I have to revert to the prescription, I have no choice. 

At current age, BP sits the most top priority of my health chart. I avoid petty matters that can agitate the pressure. Medication and light physical exercise is just an antidote to control the pressure. Mental stability does play an important role. 

I am looking forward to 07 June 2012. Certain remedies have to be adjusted if the current 138/80 remains status quo. My target is 110/70. In the meantime it would be a weekly check at the Pharmacy.

What will be, will be.    

No comments: