Friday, May 11, 2012

Congratulation.



Congratulation to UMNO.

UMNO is 66 today and I am also 66. UMNO walk along with my age. UMNO was formed when I was only five (5) months old.

I was an UMNO member until it was declared an illegal society (haram) on 04 February 1988. I joined Semangat 46 but when Semangat returned to UMNO, I absconded. I remained a bystander.

Sometimes 2009, after the 12th General Election, I joined PAS but rescinded my membership after about a year. I quitted because PAS intimately associate with DAP and changed their ideology from Islamic nation to welfare nation. Pas Leaders never walk their talk. “Hudud” is only a political gimmick. Once labeled UMNO as infidel for cooperating with MCA & MIC, eventually they work together with DAP but not labeled as infidels. The straw that broke the camel’s back was when the Mursyidul gleefully welcome Singapore Mentor Minister Lee Kuan Yew to his office. I decided to pack the bag. PAS has shown their arrogance on the management of the kampong Mosque and I made the right choice for disassociating myself with them.


 
I don’t belong to any political party now but my aspiration for Malaysia to remain forever peaceful, UMNO will stand to deliver and it had proven so for the past sixty five (65) years. Malaysia is not an easy country to manage and most unique in the world where it has to tolerate three (3) major races and faiths, Sabah and Sarawak exclusive. 

UMNO – all the best to you. 

No comments: