Monday, December 17, 2012

67 Today.



I am six (6) decade and seven (7) years today. The journey to the Tombstone is getting nearer.

On 17 December 67 years ago while the British about to rejuvenate Malaya after the Nippon and the Bintang Tiga wrecked this country, I eagerly entered the world at the break of dawn, without the aid of the Bidan (Nidwife). It was in a kampong where there was no such thing as pipe water and electricity. I grew up in that environment until I was fifteen (15).

Today…..67 years later, Allah still give me the space in this world and provide me with pipe water and electricity. It is more than that, a car to move around, brick house to live equip with porcelain bowl to shit and a computer to ramble my journey and thoughts. Allah also blesses me with a caring wife and two (2) independent children as I was. The only setback I do not breathe the same none polluted air as 67 years ago and the vice that I cannot discard is my friend Mr. Benson & Hedges.

There were ups and down as I thread the 67 years journey. I believe in my way and I did it my way. Regret? Cannot be undone and too many to mention. I always scared when I recollect the jahiliyah era. Allah is merciful and alhamdullillah with His hidayah, ih dinas siro thal mustakim, I recovered in time. Grace Be Upon Him.

To those who send Birthday greetings, thank you very much. It is made simple by sms and the thoughts that count.

My only hope as I go on living insyaalah, is to see my country peaceful where all living soul living in perfect harmony where everybody can enjoy life within the prospective of the Law.

Doomsday on 21 December? Don’t believe it. It is syirikh. Doomsday is Almighty Allah prerogative.      

1 comment:

MAHAGURU58 said...

Assalamualaikum Tuan Haji.

Selamat menyambut ulangtahun hari kelahiran ke 67!

Semoga tuan haji diberkati dan di rahmati Allahu Rabbi selamanya.

Amin.