Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Shasha.

27 September 2009 was Nurul Fitrishah 3rd Birthday. To the family she is Shasha.

She came to the house in the morning and we gave her the Birthday present. She was very inquisitively excited and wanted to unwrap on the spot. She requested to stay back but the parents had an appointment at her Uncle’s place at Shah Alam for Hari Raya function as well as a Birthday Party planned for her with the cousins. Shasha would come later in the evening, ok Nenek, thats what she told my wife..

Shasha came with her parents together with Darwis the two year old little brother soon after the Isyakh prayer. She was wearing the yellow gown that my wife and daughter bought for her as the Birthday present. My son was at home but Shasha somehow could not see eye to eye with the so Uncle. They seldom meet as my son resides in KL. Somehow when my son handed the “duit raya” to her she reluctantly accepted. At dinner she insisted on sitting on her father’s lap. She feared the Uncle. Having Shasha and Darwis in the house was chaotic and we enjoyed their mischief. They climbed all over even their parents could not stop them as they have an open passport with me around. Darwis fancy the mini wooden cars and the miniature motorcycles of my collections. When they turned to me, they would get to play with it. Not all kids would have the opportunity.

Shasha sometimes filled up our weekend. She would go home only when the Father fetches her after the Isyakh prayer, not earlier. We would either take her to Giant or Jaya Jusco, of her choice and she would be busy handling the mechanical playthings. Ten pin bowling is her favorite as she can throw balls. Sometimes I wonder where she taps her energy from and I would be busy chasing around after her.

Shasha………you light up our lives and sometimes my wife warns me not to spoil her. I don’t know how to turn down a sweet little girl. My heart melts when she’s around. The most beautiful sight to watch is when she quietly emptied a feeding bottle of milo and slowly closes her eyes to sleep. The world surrounds her would remain quiet for a while.

I wish she grow up successful in life.

No comments: