Monday, June 27, 2011

I think I have Gout.

There is a sharp pain on my left toes and I thought the bedroom air condition was too cold and had adjusted the flap down. The pain persisted and I got to trouble shoot what’s the bloody problem. Could it be gout? I checked on the internet about gout and I think the pain is inclined to gout.

If I have gout, I tried to recall what I had consumed the couple of days to get the bloody pain. On Friday for lunch and dinner I had sambal jering and anchovies. On Saturday in the afternoon at a wedding I took cuttlefish sambal. At night I had nasi lemak for dinner and it came along with anchovies and sambal. Sunday afternoon lunch and dinner I took cuttlefish masak lemak. I had over consumed anchovies and cuttlefish over the weekend which exceeded the limit and increased the uric acid in my system.

The last I had this aching pain when I was in Beijing China and now it reoccurred. I consumed a lot of seafood in Beijing, the safest Muslim diet. I remember the Doctor back home scolded me for running my foot with the Hotel Room hot shower. That aggravated the pain. Temporarily, ice should be applied to ease the nerves.

Hopefully the same Doctor can relief and eradicate the pain. Now I can target on that I have gout and to avoid food that’s forbidden to gout sufferer.


No comments: