Friday, June 17, 2011

Something that I hate to witness.



We were all queuing to exit the rear exit of Giant Hypermarket Bukit Tinggi, Klang. It is only for exit, not for entrance and the gate were guarded by one Indonesian Security Guard. One green Suzuki Vitara driven by a big size Chinaman insisted to squeeze for entrance. The Security Guard tried to stop the Vitara and nearly got knocked down. The Security Guard jumped to the side, the Chinaman Driver proceeded and stopped. He came down and angrily like a gangster confronted the Security Guard. The poor Guard explained that the Chinaman had just violated the No Entry sign. The sign was clearly displayed.

The Chinaman was adamant that he was right and the excuse, the entrance was closed he claimed. That’s all I could witness and heard as I quickly proceeded to exit avoiding a traffic snarl behind me. I passed by the entrance gate and it was wide open.

I really hate Drivers who purposely violated simple traffic rule only for self convenience careless of others. They lack self discipline and I wonder how they educate their children about discipline.

The Chinaman should just alight from his car and apologized not by angrily shouting at the Security Guard. He was clearly on the wrong side. My frank opinion, majority of Chinese in this country is getting “big head”. The reason is simple – they had captured Penang, Selangor and Perak but loose it eventually.

Bukit Tinggi Giant hypermarket is in the state constituency of Pandamaran and Parliamentary constituency of Klang both won by DAP, that make their heads become bigger. GOD knows what would happen if they rule the country.

I hope my Malay friends out there can think for a moment.


No comments: