Monday, September 19, 2011

My Classic.

My Classic.

I repossessed the above Classic as it had no place to be park. It was kept by my bro in law all these while but now he had retired and his garage are all now occupied. I have no choice but to repossess it and it still in perfect running condition.

We repainted the Classic and spent some money replacing all worn out parts. There are several minor other things to do or to replace to make it to outstanding beauty and perfection. There is no problem getting used spare parts as there are plenty of “Potong Kereta” outlets in Klang area. My young niece changed to a “sporty” steering wheel and now I have to revert to originality to suit to the “Old Man” driving.

Currently, I cannot sell this Classic and now I don’t think I want to part with it. This Classic was once stolen and we caught the Culprit but as usual and expected the Court Case is still outstanding. Before the Classic turned to wreck or Chicken Coup I sign a Bond (RM 35,000) with the Government to release the Classic under my custody. The Classic is a witness material until the Court Case or the Government decided to let free the Culprit. When? Only Allah knows.

My son had a nostalgic memory of this Classic. He once met with an accident while driving somewhere along the PLUS Highway at Bukit Beruntung. Samy Vellu the Works Minister of Malaysia and President of MIC stopped by and directed the traffic. When he related to us we had a good laugh.

The original number plate of this Classic was NE 22.



No comments: