Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Shasha Birthday.

Happy Birthday, sweetheart!!.

A very special ice cream icing cake with strawberries.

Blowing the 5 candles.

Ready to slice the cake.

A slice for everybody.


27 September 2011 – Shasha 5th Birthday. In the morning, as usual she went to the Kindergarten, the Mama at work and Babah overseas.

I had a slight pain on my left knee but I pulled myself to Tesco to buy her a very special Birthday cake. I wasn’t going to disappoint Shasha. The small close knit party was late in the evening after her Mama was back from Office.

Shasha was excited anyway about the cake and the candles but she was not in her usual mood. She and her two younger brothers just recovered but not fully from some infection over the past week. Anyway she put up some smiles on her face and that make me happy. It was a very close party and we could not invite other children to join, fearing that the infection would be contagious. We did invite her two (2) cousins along. As for her Birthday present we will allow her to choose during the weekend.

Insyaalah Shasha……..next year when you get to 6th, if Tok Mus is still around, I promise you a better and well planned Birthday celebration for you.

No comments: