Friday, January 1, 2010

01.01.10.

Happy New Year, everybody.

The first write out of 2010.

At the strike of midnight I was at home. Where do you expect I would be at this age? The only thing familiar was the sound of the ship’s horn at the harbor and the fire crackers here and there. It was a silent farewell to 2009. I crossed the year still suffering from a broken heart and bearing the consequential damage of a sleek manipulated plot. Though dejected, I am a Survivor. I leave it to Allah.

At 0300 hrs I wanted to watch the eclipse of the full moon but the black cloud was shielding the moon. I wish and hope my life of 2010 and beyond would not be overshadowed just like the earth was blocking the moon from pouring its glittering beauty.

My wish for 2010 – stop the bloody WAR in Iraq and Afghanistan. Free Palestine. To stay healthy, enable me to perform the 2010 Ramadan umrah or venture to places I have not been.

My first curse of 2010 – SHIT!!! The price of sugar had gone up by RM 0.20 and it would be followed by other things.

I lived through 2009, that was good enough, alhamdulillah and only Allah can judge me whether I did the right or wrong

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salam dan Selamat tahun Baru 2010
dari Mazlan Bin Haji Abdul Hamid n Family