Thursday, October 7, 2010

The First.






Muhammad Aqif Mikail bin Mohd Najib is the first male great grandchild of my parent (Haji Abdul Hamid bin Abdullah & Hajjah Lasiah binti Shaari). Being the grandson of my younger brother he therefore the flag bearer of the family tree.
.
Imam Todek generations live on......................
.
That’s how it goes.
.
Muhamad Aqif bin Mohd Najib.
Mohd Najib bin Mahmud. (my nephew).
Mahmud bin Abdul Hamid. (my Brother).
Abdul Hamid bin Abdullah. (my Father).
Abdullah bin Kanda Abdul Rahman. (my Grandfather).
Kanda Abdul Rahman bin Imam Todek. (my great Grandfather).
…………………………………..( I am still searching).
.
Only the male children from the son and the son and so forth are recognize as family tree flag bearers. Other than that, it belongs to other family tree.
.
Afiq Mikail came for Hari Raya to meet the eldest Granduncle. My doa for this little guy that he would grow up as Allah fearing, successful in life and love his parents as he loves himself.

No comments: