Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sad story.

I buried my childhood buddy Naburi Idin on 03 October 2010 when he passed away suddenly on 02 October 2010.

On 18 October 2010, seventeen (17) days later, Naburi’s mother Hajjah Hasiah binti Ngah Aminah (name recited during the talqin) also passed away in her sleep at her Grandson Karl Helmy house at Kota Damansara. Perhaps she was too grieved to take the sudden demise of her eldest and remaining son. I got a short message from my brother Amran just after the isyakh prayer at the Mosque and quickly contacted my niece in Ipoh to confirm the sad news.

I knew this lady since 1963 when I started befriending her son, Naburi Idin. It was at their house that my elder brother met Naburi’s cousin sister and they finally tied the knot. I became closer to the family by my brother’s marriage.
.
To Karl Helmy, Khairul and Nazatul, the family extends our deepest condolence for the demise of their Daddy and Grandmother within a span of seventeen (17) days. Allah loves them more.

I attended the funeral on 19 October 2010 and she was buried a few plots away from her son at the same Cemetery at Section 9 Kota Damansara Muslim Graveyard. My sister in law and nephew came all the way to pay their last respect.

May Allah bless her soul and Alfathihah……………..

1 comment:

Khairul Digitalflux said...

Thanks Uncle. We appreciate you, Aunty and your family being with us on that day.