Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Beginning of 2012 school season.

04 January 2012, schooling started for the year 2012.

As I brisk walked I brought my camera along to record the first day at school/ Kindergarten for some. There were more parents than children within the compound as every parent were excited to admit their children to school/ kindergarten.

The first stop was Sekolah Rendah Agama and consequently to PASTI (Pusat Asuhan Tunas Islam).

I was at PASTI Kampong Raja Uda to record the first day of Darwis 5 and Shasha 6 the first day of her second year at PASTI Kindergarten. Darwis was very excited being his first day and Shasha was looking forward to rendezvous with her classmates. I was excited too as Darwis and Shasha are just like my grandchildren.

I wonder what they will be fifteen (15) years from now. Tok Mus need to live up to 81 to see. I have my doubt, only Allah knows.


Pusat Asuhan Tunas Islam.

The Kindergarten - PASTI.

Shasha & Darwis upon arrival.

Shasha & Darwis.

Shasha at PASTI entrance.

Shasha in her Kindergarten uniform.

Darwis.

Shasha.

PASTI.

Sekolah Rendah Ugama.

Parent sending their children.

Murad sending his daughter to Sekolah Rendah Ugama,


I wish them all the very best and successful in life. It was about sixty (60) years ago that I walked accompanied by my Grandmother to school. Today at PASTI when I saw Shasha and Darwis stepped into the Kindergarten, I dropped a few tears. I am getting old and sentimental.

No comments: