Thursday, January 19, 2012

Now under well control.

Ever since I was discharged from Pantai Medical Center Klang on 07 January 2012 I was on strict diet and daily morning brisk walking (except raining). I only consume a bowl of rice daily, either lunch or dinner. It has been torturing but I have to abide to the strict advice by the Dietician.

Today, 19 January 2012 noon was my referral and started by lunch at 1200 hrs, blood sample at 1415 hrs and appointed consultation at 1430 hrs. Glucose and % hemoglobin was under control within the ideal stipulated range.

My weight continued to reduce by 500 gm, read as 62 kg. Three years ago my weight was 71 kg. The blood pressure today reading - 110/70, low normal and I joked with the Consultant Physician that he must be joking. On 07 January 2012 when I was discharged it was 112/76. The highest peak I encountered was 190/100 and it was under danger zone. It pressed the panic button and hastily was running from one Clinic to Pharmacy and to Government Health Center for second opinion. I thought I was a going to be a dead duck. I was like a Pussycat losing its kittens.

I purposely requested to be admitted to a Medical Center to stabilize mentally and physically.

Alhamdullilah, my sufferings for the past two (2) weeks had produced excellent results. There were many factors that contributed to the BP skyrocketing. I had identified the causes or the culprits and will deal with it accordingly. Positive actions and counter actions will do it MY WAY. I was unnecessarily entangled into a situation even the Great Wall of China can collapse. It was either to defend the Wall or keep on boggling my mind affecting my blood pressure. There are no legitimate reasons why I should have to undergo the agony.

Before similar unfortunate 09 October 2003 mishap strikes again I must eliminate the contributing factors. Painful or how mean the outcome will be, sometimes I think, what the hell.

No comments: