Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Barrack Obama.

Barrack Obama would take the USA Presidency on 20th January 2009. This kopi susu President, is the first not fully white President of the United States of America. He created history, no doubt, but would he last to serve his first term? He would if he still takes instructions from Israel. If not, I only give him six months. Prove to me, I am wrong. Would the existing US foreign policy on the Middle East remain the same under Obama? I don’t think there is any change. Obama got to survive in all respect.

Would Obama pull back American troop from Iraq? It was only a political gimmick. Pulling back US troops from Iraq would upset the Israelis. I reckon, Obama would send more troops to Iraq to finish off all the Iraqis and make Iraqi rich oil wells as US reservoirs. Palestine or Gaza would continue to be in turmoil. US would continue to supply arm to the Israelis to kill the Gazans but on the other hand, no arm or bullets are allowed into Gaza. The only weapon, the Palestinians allowed to use is only rock and pebbles. There is no such thing as peace process, only appear on paper and televisions.

It’s none of my business what’s happening in the Israel occupied territories. I come to that stage because I can’t do anything nor can Badawi. The only guy who can do something is the newly elected US President, Barrack Hussein Obama. His two names coincidentally, similar to two greatest enemies of US. Sadam Hussein and Osama ben Laden. Obama again, I have my doubt he can do anything. US politic have been dictated by the strong and powerful Israelis lobby. The UN has always been overruled by veto power and OIC is an organization in disarray and never united. Israel can break countless UN Resolutions but no can any Muslim country.

I hope Obama can last his first four year term and I would salute him if he can change the world.

No comments: