Tuesday, January 13, 2009

MAD.

I went to Malayan Banking today and I got mad. I got my transaction done at 1105 hrs and it took me only five minutes. Very fast indeed and I was damn delighted. I was not mad with the Bank. I chose the right branch at Intan Millenium at the outskirt of Klang. There is no walk in customers at this Branch compared to the Port Klang town branch therefore the Bank was not crowded.

As I went back to the car, I noticed car with registration plate BJP 5920 was right at the back of my car and there was no way I could reverse and hit my way. There was no second Driver in the car and I waited for about five minutes, perhaps he had some business at the Bank. Never mind, I thought. Still, the stupid and inconsiderate Driver did not turn up and I pressed up my car horn. I hit the horn at every five minutes, even my wife was not happy the way I reacted. My blood pressure was shooting up as I was already waiting for thirty minutes.

The Council Enforcement Officers came around and I told them my predicament. They issued summon to BJP 5920 for parking indiscriminately and tried to push BJP 5920 forward but the handbrake stayed tight. Few other bystanders came around for some had noticed I was waiting for quite a while. It was already forty minutes gone and the stupid Driver still did not show up. One able bodied Malay gentleman came and he suggested to lift BJP 5920 sideway to make room for my car to be reversed. Few bystanders and the Enforcement Officers came to his assistance and it was easy with several muscles. The Malay gentleman volunteered to reverse my car as the space situation was very tight. Like a professional, he squeezed my car out. I thanked him and the rest and I was back on the road. I wasted forty five minutes waiting for the idiot and he still did not turn up.

That’s the trouble with Malaysian Drivers. They think they pay road tax and they can do whatever they like as if the roads belong to their fathers. The Enforcement Officer told me that the owner of BJP 5920 is bangsa Melayu and that make me more annoyed. Being Malay and a Muslim, he never uses Allah given brain. Perhaps he applied “ketuanan melayu”. Maybe this idiot is also ill bred or “kurang ajar”. Only think for his self convenient. I thought I only found one in Mecca. (please refer to my entry 27 October 2008).

BJP 5920 Driver is lucky that I am not a fighter cock. If I am that type I could easily waited for him and bash him up. In this situation, a fight could easily spark up when you only think for your own convenient. If you know parking is difficult, then bring along a second Driver or just wait when parking space is available. If circumstances really warrant, then don’t take too long. I just hope we don’t have more idiots like the Driver of BJP 5920 in this country.

No comments: