Thursday, February 5, 2009

Beg to Differ.

In my entry, Up North to the Border dated 4th February 2009, I mentioned that I was proud that the BOTA Assemblyman had joined Pakatan Rakyaat. I wish to correct my statement because at 1700 hours on 4th.February 2009 he jumped back to UMNO. To me he is like a frog, jumping here and jumping there to his whim and fancy. He announced his defection to an audience of about 15,000 of my own countrymen in Bota Stadium. How dare he cheat my kampong folks? I wonder how he is going to face the same people who witnessed his declaration to join Pakatan Rakyaat? This Politician has no back bone or he has been promised million by Najib. Surely both parties would deny. As a Malay proverb goes, no body admitted he shit on the road. Maybe Najib had grabbed him by the balls. Remember….all these while he is an UMNO man, once the Chairman of Felcra. He either jump back or they open his file with the newly form SPRM. If someone is clean, there is nothing to worry of. I would stick to my gun if I am right.

Nasaruddin….you have showed your true color and whatever you do and your decision is, may Allah bless you or otherwise. As anak Bota, I think you don’t deserve to be address as Yang Berhormat. Yang Melompat Lompat is more appropriate.

From UMNO jumped to Keadilan,
From Keadilan jumped back to UMNO,
Don’t be happy with your stunt,
PRU 13, Bota people say we don’t want frog anymore.

Make hay while the sunshine and make more money while you can. Malaysia Boleh, and Wakil Bota Boleh.

PS: Nasaruddin…..please ensure the Padang Tenggala Mosque Toilet is always clean. Whenever I visit my father’s grave and prayed at the Mosque, I could hardly enter the Toilet. As Wakil Rakyaat Bota, it’s your responsibility to educate the Mosque Committee about cleanliness.

No comments: